Friday, April 1, 2011

Rippa Rugby!!!

On Sunday 27 March a bunch of kids from our school went to the multi cultral festival in Pukekohe Intermediate school.We had one year five six mixed team,year seven team and one year eight team.I was in the year five and six team.We played rippa rugby! My team had to go across the road to Bledisole park because there wasn't enough room at the Intermediate field.I scored four trys.I was very proud of myself!when we got to our last game I scored a runaway try.And then there was a boy from the opposition team who was going to score a try when i nearly tackled him.But instead i dived over hhim and he went under me and he scored but the worst thing was that when he scored his elbow went straight into my knee it is now sprained!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated and approved by our teacher before being published online.

Please write your comment and then choose 'Name/URL' from the drop down menu where it says "comment as" when leaving your comment below, then write your FIRST name. It is against our blogging rules to include last names, so we ask that you abide by this please. Whanau, please use your first name to comment, or identify yourself as "Ben10's Mum" etc (your child's online nickname). This is to ensure the safety of all children online.

Thanks from Room 9!